The fee for camp is all-inclusive, covering daily meals, sleeping accommodations, programs for children and teens, scholar-in-residence program for adults, worship services, and use of the camp’s recreational facilities.
The cost for the weekend is: (2017 Prices)
|Children age 10+||$265|
|Children age 5 – 9||$220|
|Children age 0 – 4||$100|
We require a deposit of $75 per person with your registration. Registration and deposit must be received no later than June 1, 2018.
Scholarships are available. Please visit the Camp Kesher Financial Aid Request page HERE.
Cancellation must be submitted either via e-mail, or in writing and mailed to:
- Temple B’nai Torah, Attn: Camp Kesher
- 15727 NE 4th Street, Bellevue, WA 98008
- The $75 per person deposit is NOT refundable.
- You will receive a full refund, less deposit, if we receive your written notice of cancellation before August 1, 2018.
- You will receive a 50% refund, less deposit, if we receive your written notice of cancellation between August 1 and August 15, 2018.
- No refunds will be given for cancellations received after August 15, 2018.